Zenj HSC Recruitment is a specialist healthcare recruitment agency providing temporary and permanent staffing solutions to the NHS and Private Healthcare Providers. Zenj HSC Recruitment’s expertise is the recruiting high calibre doctors, nurses, allied healthcare professionals and managers of all grades and specialties.
Our consultants specialise in different areas so we can always point you towards someone who has real expertise in your market. This knowledge ensures that we understand the technical requirements of your vacancy as well as the personal qualities you are looking for in a potential candidate. One of the real benefits of this is that we’ll be able to identify suitable candidates quickly so when you’re under pressure to fill a role we won’t waste valuable time presenting people who don’t meet your requirements. In fact, we aim to present you with a shortlist of candidates within 48 hours of you registering your vacancy with us.
Because some roles involve staff working with vulnerable adults and children, we have a duty to ensure that all the staff we supply have been vetted appropriately. If this is the case with your particular vacancy, then we will ensure our vetting service matches your requirements. Typically, this will include an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, written references, eligibility to work in the UK, proof of qualification/s and proof of professional body membership (e.g. HCPC).
At Zenj HSC Recruitment, we pride ourselves on being leaders within our field. Our slogan At the Epitome of service delivery espouses this aesthetically.
• Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
• Competitive fees
• Bespoke job description writing service
• 48 hour turnaround on candidate shortlists
• Placement follow-up and on-going support
• Enhanced vetting procedures.
• A&E Nurses
• Chemotherapy / Oncology Nurses
• District Nurses / Community Nurses / GP Practices
• Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENPs)
• General Nurses
• Healthcare Assistants / Support Workers
• Health Visitors
• Intensive Care Nurses (ITU) / High Dependency Nurses (HDU)
• Mental Health
• Neonatal Intensive Care Nurses (NICU) / Special Care Baby Unit Nurses (SCBU)
• ODPs / ODAs
• Paediatric Intensive Care Nurses (PICU) / General and Paediatric A&E Nurses
• Renal / Dialysis Nurses
• Theatres (scrub)